What is Property Insurance?
Property also known as Homeowner’s Insurance is a policy that covers the homeowner from losses or damage to their home and or personal property. Coverage can be customized to include comprehensive coverage, covering things like liability coverage ( damages to other people or property, fire ,flood, hurricane and even burglary. We can help you get an appraisal or a survey done to help you make the best decisions.
Why should I buy Homeowner’s Insurance?
Homeowners– To protect your house and your personal property, loss of rent or cost of alternative accommodations.
Tenants/Renters– To protect your furniture and personal property.
How to file a Property Claim?
- Give prompt notice to us or insurer.
- Protect your property from further damage. If repairs to the property are required, you must:
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property.
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenses.
- Take photographs of damages if possible.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal effects/contents showing the quantity, description, value and amount loss.